Saturday, November 7, 2009

Updating Blog (Finally)!

Most have been checking to see if I have updated my blog, I'm sorry. You have to understand that I'm a full time college student and I'm working. I work at the college library, I have to say that I thought that working there would help me make firends. So far no luck. When I went to see if they had a job, I was not expecting much. Last year I applied and I didn't get anything and now well, I don't want to say that I didn't want the job but I had given up on it and was just hoping that I would get a maybe or a no. That was not the case, when I went in my boss said that they had one spot left and then chewed me out for not applying sooner. Like I said I had given up, so I had not expected her to say that I could have the job. Unfortenatally, it's the one shift that nobody wanted and I'm not suprised. 8:00am to noon. With me living an hour away I have to wake up earlier then I would like. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that next time I'm not going to apply unless I know that I will get a better shift.

No comments: