Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Poor Phone :(

So I was riding my new bike to work today and when I got to work I realized that my phone was gone. I called my Aunt and she told me she would look for it before she went to work. Around noon she called my work and told me that she had found my phone and it had been run over by a car. Amazingly it still made calls and calls could come through. My screen is messed up and I can only see about an inch and a half of my screen.
Its really dented and scratched. But I'm just glade we found it and it sort of works. My mom told me that when I get the money I'm going to have to get a new phone. It's going to be expensive because I have only had the phone for a year and a half I'm not up for a new phone for another year.
We will just have to see what happens with it and if it holds up for another year. I feel really bad my phone is like my best firend and it's like I abused it. It's almost like letting my own child get run over by a car.
Oh, well it's not the end of the world but my connection to the world will be striped away from me.

No comments: