Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A love for my family

As I have gotten older, I notice how much my family dose for me. Being a teenager, you always look at the down side of things never the positive. Recently, my mom found some old movies of when all of my siblings were home. While watching them, I noticed how much my family loved me. Not just threw how they acted around me, but how much they did for me. When I was little, I was the queen bee. Everyone loved me and got treated me like a queen. I'm surprised that no one insisted that they carry me in a basket. Or in my own personal little house that would be used to cart me around. By watching those movies, I have come to appriceate my brothers and sisters, my brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws(yes, Julie this means you :)), neices and nephews, and most of all my parents. So, my challenge to anyone who reads this besides my family, love all of your family members even if they annoy you. And just a shout out to all my family members: LOVE YA!!!!!

No comments: