Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crappy Spring Break

I have been on spring break for the past week, most teens my age would be going out of town and doing something fun, not me. The first weekend was fun, I went to Salt Lake to see my sister for her birthday and we went to a St. Patty's day Parade, No kidding that Parade went on for two hours. Crazy I know. After that my mom got a phone call from my Grandpa and come to find out he had fallen and broken his hip. So my mom and I rushed to St George to see him and take care of my Grandma.
That was not the only reason we were there, I needed to get teeth implants. That was Tuesday, due to a series of unfourtenent events, when they gave me the sleep medicen I had a hard time breathing and then when they tried to put me deeper, I stopped breathing! Not to Worry I'm doing great. So they had to push my surguary back one day and I had to go to a surgical center and they had to put a breathing tube in my nose so that they didn't have to worry about my breathing.
I went home on Thursday and I was so swollen, I looked like half a chipmunk. Don't worry. I'm doing good now and I'm back at school. I wish I could do my Spring Break over again. Other than that I'm doing good. I promise I will update more offten.

No comments: