Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The fall

On Sunday January 11, 2009, I was on a bike ride with my mom and two nephews. My three year old nephew was tired so we tried to put him in the back of the bike. The bike I was riding has a box that my nephews can sit in, as my mom and i were trying to get him in the box, we pushed the bike forward about two inches and my nephew slipped threw our arms on to the road. He had scraped his head the cut was not deep but it bleed a lot, the trick was to get him home while all this was going on my six year old nephew saw the blood and panicked because he thought his brother was going to die, my mom and I managed to get him home safely and he was fine. Still it was quite an experinance.

1 comment:

Weber's said...

Eri, your such a great aunt! The boys love you and always have a great time when your home. I appreciate all you do with them and for me!!!