Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Horses

So my latest summer project is horses. My brothers are into horses, me and my sisters not so much. But I decided that I wanted to try again. So I started helping my brother train this horse and it just got to be to much. So last month my other brother told me that his horse, the one that he has had for tweleve years or longer, he was thinking about selling it. I jumped on that , I love this horse, he is pretty old but he is a really good horse, I rode him yesterday and it had been so long since he had been riden he was troting when I got him in the arena.

I'm still working with him but I really want to do it. School is going to start soon and I need something to do this year. It will make the school year barable. Anyway, sorry that I have not been writing much, like I said I have been pretty busy.

No comments: