Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FINALS!!!!

Ugg, it's finals week. I can not beleive it. This semester has just flown by. Anyway, it has not been as bad in the past. By that I mean that I had help. Everyone should know that I'm a stubborn person, when I want to do something my self I will do it and I DO NOT want help. Well this year I have changed a little, I have accepted the fact that I can't do things on my own although I wish I could. Anyway, last night my mom and I were working on one of my papers due this week. I get very grumpy when I do a paper, it's so frustrating. My mom had been helping quite a bit and finally she got impacient with me and had me leave the computer in a manner of speaking. I just moved a side and let her do her thing. That's the nice thing about my mom she sticks with things, if I get the least bit flustered I just get up and leave. When I got done at work today I called her and she said that she finished it! She told me that she wanted me to prove read it. I can't beleive it. I love her so much, she is my best firend I don't know what I would do without her.
School is almost over for the semester and my birthday is coming up. YES! I don't know what I'm going to do, my mom won't tell me, she just told me that if we go somewhere I need to pack and not question it. Okay, I like surprises. I have never had a suprise party before so this should be fun. Have a great week.

No comments: